Information regarding the reporting of the 2016 Annual Session Statistics
General Assembly is no longer offering an option for submitting your congregation's Annual Statistics or Clerk's Questionnaire by paper. Everything must be submitted online. If you unable to do so, please contact Staci Percy at 989-799-7481 x2 ASAP.
We have also made the Necrology Report available online.
If you are unable to open the PDF files, download the latest Adobe Reader by clicking here.
*** Deadline for submitting THE STATISTICAL INFORMATION and NECROLOGY REPORT is February 16, 2017. ***
NOTE: If you're using Internet Explorer it may be necessary to do the following:
- Select 'tools' (alt+t) from the Internet Explorer toolbar menu
- Select 'Compatibility View Settings'
- The address of the page you are on should be displayed in the box
- Select 'add'
Click here to enter your your 2016 Annual Session Statistics online On this page you will find downloadable copies of the workbook in English, Korean and Spanish.
Some items to keep in mind when entering statistics:
- After three unsuccessful attempts at logging in, the user will be locked out. Once you are locked, regardless if the correct information is entered, you will not have access. GA checks many times during the workweek and on the weekend to unlock records.
- There is a FAQ section online for churches. You’ll find the link on the left side of the statistics main page. (http://oga.pcusa.org/section/churchwide-ministries/stats/)
Click here for the 2016 Clerk's Questionnaire The Presbytery of Lake Huron is in the Synod of the Covenant. Please select this when asked on the questionnaire. NOTE: This has an earlier deadline of January 31, 2017.
Click here for the 2016 Necrology Report This report is now an online form.
Letters were sent to all Clerks of Sessions on January 3, 2017 with their congregation's username and password. Click here for a copy of the letter. (Unless you changed your congregation's password, it should have remained the same as last year.)
Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact either Staci Percy or Ted McCulloch. You may reach them via e-mail or at the Presbytery Office at 800-621-6905 or 989-799-7481. Staci is x2 and Ted is x4.